I hope you are enjoying this hot weather we are getting! It is starting to feel like a California summer!
- Operation Trojan Shield: Global sting began by creating message service for crooks
- January 6th: Capitol Police had intelligence indicating an armed invasion weeks before Jan. 6 riot, Senate probe finds
- Vaccine: Biden administration to buy 500 million Pfizer coronavirus vaccine doses to donate to the world
- Statue of Liberty: France is sending a second Statue of Liberty to the US
When Will The Housing Shortage Be Over? Answer: Several Years
It will take several years for the housing shortage to finally come to an end, but we are expected to see more inventory come onto the market as we head into summer and fall.
Fix These Problems Before Taking Listing Photos
It's the little things that make a BIG impression on buyers.
- The active listing inventory added 8 homes in the past two-weeks, nearly unchanged, and now totals 2,255. From May 1st to May 15th, there were 20% fewer homes that came on the market compared to 5-year average between 2015 to 2019 (2020 was skewed do to COVID-19), 424 less. Last year, there were 5,044 homes on the market, 2,789 additional homes, or 123% more.
- Demand, the number of pending sales over the prior month, decreased by 44 pending sales in the past two-weeks, down 1%, and now totals 3,083. Rates remain below 3%, maintaining demand’s current brisk pace. Last year, there were 2,035 pending sales, 34% fewer than today. Keep in mind, housing was thawing out rapidly in May and June as rates dropped to historically low levels.
8689 E Sunnywalk Ln, Anaheim Hills
This beautiful bright single family home is located in the highly sought after neighborhood of Sonterra on a cul-de-sac , features 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms with sparkling pool & spa.. Step through the single door entry to the formal living & dining room complete with dramatic soaring ceilings and an abundance of windows offering loads of natural light. The large kitchen opens to the family room with cozy fireplace that leads to the picturesque backyard. This kitchen offers a walk in pantry, white cabinetry, granite countertops, recessed lighting & breakfast nook.
11341 Cielo Pl, North Tustin
Situated on a Private Corner Lot in the Hills of North Tustin, 11341 Cielo Place is an Immaculate Move-In Ready Home. This Dream Home Showcases Five Bedrooms (Master Suite Located on the Main Floor), Three Bathrooms, Spacious Loft, Owned Solar Panels, and an Entertainer’s Backyard. Enjoy Wood Floors, Wainscoting, Wood Beamed Vaulted Ceilings, Two Way Opening Windows, and Numerous Custom Upgrades. The Gourmet Kitchen Enjoys Granite Counters, Custom Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Peninsula with Seating, Wine Fridge, Skylights, and Backyard Access. The Spacious Family Room Enjoys a Cozy Fireplace and Opens to the Kitchen Which is Perfect for Entertaining.
4740 E Hastings Ave, Orange
This must-see, tastefully renovated, & move-in-ready home is nestled in the quiet & safe cul-de-sac of the beautiful hilltop community of Belmont in Orange Hills. This well-laid out, bright & airy home has a flat, open floor plan with a soaring 18’ ceiling with lots of windows facing south & east, 4 bdrms plus a bonus rm that was originally optional as a 5th bdrm, 3-car garage with storage cabinets, and downstairs bdrm with a full bath. Current owner invested much into renovating this house that was in almost original condition: new windows with high-end window treatments, durable gray-brown engineered wood floor, completely redone, modern sweeping staircase and a fully renovated beautiful kitchen with high-end appliances including induction range with dual flex oven & warming drawer, ultra quiet dishwasher, oversized sink & range hood, spacious pantry with pull-out shelves & granite countertops.